WhereCamp EU is almost upon us but before you head out to meet us all at wallacespace on Friday, here’s a handy checklist of things to bring with you.
- Don’t forget your dongle; wifi connectivity at wallacespace will be limited so we’ll be looking to you all to supplement this with 3G dongles and ask you not to hog the connection by using your wifi enabled smartphone and your laptop at the same time.
- Don’t forget your laptop; while we’ll be providing projectors and screens you’ll need your own laptop and VGA adaptor when presenting (and you are presenting aren’t you?)
- Don’t forget your laptop power brick; we’ll be providing power strips for you to plug your laptop in for a recharge but we can’t provide power bricks in all their varying shapes and sizes.
- Don’t forget to cancel; if you’re not able to come along that is. You can let us know on the EventBrite site for WhereCamp EU.
- Don’t forget to turn up; WhereCamp EU’s an unconference and it’ll be nothing without you being there.